Table of Contents
Student credit card apply online
Mamata Banerjee came up with a new revolution Student credit card application online by giving credit cards to west Bengal students. Students can now study further freely by taking loan up to 10 lakh Rs. limit from the west Bengal government at an interest rate of 4% per annum. Many students providing relief to many parents while affording higher education for their wards. They would no longer be forced to sell off their property or entire savings to afford foreign education. Student credit card application online this scheme shall begin in five days, providing adequate financial assistance to many students in West Bengal.
Students Credit Card Scheme
Student credit card apply online west bengal. This scheme will be implemented and launched on June 30, 2021. Under the scheme, the student can get a soft loan of up to ₹10 lakh with the help of a credit card to enrol into higher studies. Loans will be given for higher studies in India as well as abroad. Loans will be given at 4% interest rates. The state government would act as a guarantor. As per the updates, earlier on Thursday, the West Bengal cabinet approved the student credit card scheme.
A student can get a soft loan of up to Rs 10 lakh to pursue higher studies with the help of a credit card. The same has been promised by the Trinamool Congress in its election manifesto. This scheme will be launched on 30th June 2021. To repay the loan, fifteen years will be given to a student after they get a job. Mamata Banerjee also clarified that the students need not visit any office or authority to apply for the program. They can do so online on the official student portal bangalshiksha.gov.in. As of now, students must wait for the official notification and instructions to be issued on the website.
Who can get the loan? ( Student credit card apply online west bengal )
Anyone who has spent 10 years in West Bengal can avail of loan benefits under the scheme. The loan will be available for undergraduate, postgraduate, doctoral and post-doctoral study. One person is eligible to get loans under the scheme till 40 years of age.
How loans can be repaid?
Students will be provided Fifteen years to repay the loan after they get a job.
Eligibility for Student Credit Card Scheme
Anyone who has spent 10 years in West Bengal can avail of the benefits of this scheme. Also, the person is eligible for the scheme till 40 years of age. As per the reports, Mamta Banerjee informed that “Today, the cabinet gave its nod to the student Credit Card scheme. Anyone who has spent 10 years in West Bengal can avail of the benefits of it. The loan will be available for undergraduate, postgraduate, doctoral, and post-doctoral study in India or abroad.”
The bullet points of the scheme are as below:
- The name of the scheme is WEST BENGAL STUDENTS CREDIT CARD SCHEME.
- The loan will be available for UG/PG full-time courses only.
- All students from the first year onward are eligible for the loan, except the final year.
- Under this scheme any domicile students irrespective of the states within India, they are studying, can
apply for a loan up to a maximum of Rs.10 lacs depending on the type of course and the fee structure.
- The rate of interest will be 4% p.a. A rebate of 1% will be given if the repayment is made as per the
- The scope of loan covers the fee and other charges including hostel charges as well as PG
- 20% of the loan amount will be considered for books and periodicals etc.
- The maximum repayment period is 10 years.
10.The minimum qualification criteria for a loan are class XII pass from any Board.
- The loan shall be disbursed through the West Bengal Co-operative Banks only.
- The name of a Co-borrower will be mandatory as per the guidelines of the RBI.
- The exclusive website https://wbsccs.wb.gov.in for the scheme will be launched and opened on
What is West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme 2021
Student credit card apply online west bengal. To make West Bengal youth self-reliant, a new scheme has been launched which is the Student Credit Card Yojana. In this scheme, all eligible students will get student credit cards with a credit limit of Rs. 10 lakh at an interest rate of 4%. The WB Student Credit Card Scheme is part of the “Arthik Shujog, Shobol Jubo” initiative.
With Student Credit Cards, students pursuing higher education – Undergraduate and Postgraduate, are eligible for a credit up to ₹ 10 Lakh at a 4% subsidized rate. Unlike a loan that is taken out as a lump sum, a student credit card will provide funds to students on-demand at their convenience and benefit more than 1.5 crore students over the next five years.
Highlights of West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme
|Name of Scheme||WB Student Credit Card Scheme|
|Who are Eligible Beneficiaries||Students who want to pursue higher studies|
|Type of Scheme||Soft Loans through Student Credit Cards|
|Loan Amount||up to Rs. 10 lakh|
|Applicable Courses||Undergraduate (UG), Postgraduate (PG), doctoral and post-doctoral study|
|Registration / Apply Process||Coming Soon|
Eligibility for West Bengal Student Credit Scheme
Here are the full eligibility criteria to become eligible for the West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme:-
- The applicant must have spent 10 years in West Bengal.
- The loans will be eligible for undergraduate, postgraduate, doctoral, and post-doctoral study in India or abroad.
- One person is eligible for the scheme up to the age of 40.
- The student will be given fifteen years to repay the loan after getting a job.
Implementation of the WB Student Credit Card Scheme
The financial situation does not allow the West Bengal government. To make the West Bengal SCC scheme global. The government of the WB. Just not all students in the state can be brought under the student credit card scheme because it will pay the financial burden. Student credit card apply online west bengal. Student credit card apply online west bengal, To ensure the smooth implementation of the West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme, the government has been considering introducing an eligibility criterion for students to avail of soft loans.
The state government may have to cut allocations for some departments to raise money for student credit card to apply online west bengal for WB Student Credit Card Scheme. It is not possible to reduce departmental allocations significantly. Therefore, the state is also looking to arrange funds for the scheme from some other source.
Online Registration for WB Higher Education Loan Credit Card Scheme, (Student credit card apply online west bengal) Application Form 2021
- You can keep visiting the official portal of West Bengal for more updates related to the scheme.
- Please keep visiting our articles for the latest updates on various state and central government schemes.
Expenses covered under the WB Yojana Student Loan Credit Card
Student credit card apply online west bengal. Let us see the expenses covered under the Postgraduate Education Loan in West Bengal, as given below.
- College fees and housing fees
- Cautionary Deposit, Refundable Construction Fund Deposit backed by Institution bills/receipts
- Buy books/equipment/tools/uniform
- Examination, library and laboratory fees
- Buying a computer at an affordable cost (if needed)
- Other expenses incurred by completing the courses like study tours, project work, thesis, etc.
How to Apply Online for Mamta Didi Student Credit Card in West Bengal
Student credit card apply online west bengal. Let’s see the online process of applying for a student credit card by students who are pursuing undergraduate and postgraduate students.
- The Cabinet recently approved a student credit card scheme.
- Moreover, it was also said that the scheme will be officially rolled out from June 30, 2021.
- Thus we have to wait for the official website, online application procedure, official notification in PDF format, etc.
- We will keep you posted as soon as there is an official announcement regarding it.
Didir 10 Ongikar Student Credit Card Scheme from TMC Manifesto
Ojosro sujog, somridhho Bangla
- Fifth largest economy with a GDP size of ₹ 12.5 Lakh Crore and an annual per capita income of more than ₹ 2.5 Lakh.
- 35 lakh people rose to reduce people living below the poverty line to 5% from 20% in 2011.
- 5 lakh new jobs will be created annually to halve the unemployment rate.
Proti poribarke, nyunotomo mashik aay
The new scheme to Ensure Monthly Basic Income Support for Female Heading Rs 1.6 Crore for Households in Bengal – Monthly Rs 500 for General Category Families (Rs 6,000 annually) and Rs 1,000 for SC/ST Families (Rs 12,000 annually).
Arthik sujog, shobol jubo
To make Bengal youth self-reliant, a new West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme will be launched for all eligible students. Student credit cards will be provided with a credit limit of up to $10 lakh at an interest rate of 4% would be provided.
Banglay shobar, nishchit ahar
- New facility under the supervision of Khadia Sati – no need to go to the ration shop anymore. Free delivery of monthly food portions up to Rs 1.5 crore
- 75 crores subsidized meal at $5 per meal at 2,500 “Maa” restaurants across 50 cities.
Bordhito utpadon, sukhi krishok
- A subsidy of INR 10,000 per acre is given to 68 small and marginal farmers every year under the Krishak Bandhu scheme.
- To be the state No. 1 in net cultivated area and crop density by adding 3 hectares of arable land and converting 4.5 hectares to a double-crop system respectively.
- To be among the top five states in the production of food grains and four cash crops – tea, jute, potatoes, and tobacco.
- 10 lakh of MSMEs will be added every year to increase the total number of MSME functional units to 1.5 cr.
- 2,000 large industrial units will be added to the current base of 10,000 units in the next five years.
- ₹5 lakh crore of new investment in the next five years.
Unnototoro swasthya byabostha, sushtho Bangla
- Doubling health spending from 0.83% to 1.5% of the state GDP.
- Faculty of Medicine – Vice – Super Specialty Hospital in all 23 district headquarters.
- Double the number of seats for doctors, nurses, and paramedics.
Egiye rakhte, shikkhito Bangla
- Increase spending on education from 2.7% to 4% of the state GDP.
- Each block contains at least one typical residential school.
- Double the number of seats allocated to teacher training.
Shobai pai, matha gonjar thaai
- An additional 5 lakh low-cost houses under the Banglar Bari scheme will be built in urban housing to reduce the slum population from 7% to 3.65%.
- An additional 25 lakh low-cost homes will be built under Bangla Awas Yojana in rural areas and kutcha homes reduced to less than 1%.
Proti ghore bidyut, sodok, jol
- Piped drinking water facilities will be provided to an additional 47 Lakh households to ensure 100% coverage; above 26%.
- 24 x 7 electricity at affordable prices for all homes.
- Each rural house must be connected to all-weather roads, a functional sewage system, and piped drinking water.
For more information please visit the official website PDF Format – Click Here
Student credit card apply online west bengal. Here we have provided all the information about the “wb student credit card scheme“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.
People Also Searched For :
Government Jobs In India – Apply Now
The Family Man Season 2 – For Free
Coronavirus Free Registration : Register Now
Coronavirus Vaccine Side Effect – Click To Know
Play Amazon and Flipkart Quiz . Win rewards daily – Play Now