India: Booking tickets for 80 special trains, which Indian railways are going to start from September 12, has started today. Citizens who want to book tickets can book air tickets by visiting the official website of Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) at irctc.co.in
From the report said by Indian Railways, out of the pair of 40 trains, 12 pairs will depart from various railway stations in Delhi.
According to the news of the India Taza website, tickets can also be booked from reservation counters in railway stations.
People can also book tickets by visiting reservation counters, by seeing the Covid-19 situation it will not be good to stand in a line and book tickets. It’s suitable if you book tickets via the IRCTC website, for that people require a login account. So if you don’t have one, today itself create your account on IRCTC official website to book train tickets.
To register your account in IRCTC you need to enter the required details like name, preferred language, password (of your choice) mobile number, and email ID.
The following points will help you to create your account and book tickets on IRCTC official website.
• Visit at irctc.co.in
• After creating a profile click on the login option
• After logging in, you need to click on this page ‘Book Your Tickets’
• Enter your starting and ending station, which means boarding and destination station.
• Select the date and month of the journey and the class in which you are going to travel.
• Check whether the seat is available or not, if available then book of your choice.
• After selecting your preferred seat, click on the book now option.
• They will ask you to fill in the required details to book a ticket.
• Do not forget to enter your mobile number and captcha code.
• Payment charges will be online using a debit card, credit cards, net banking, or UPI.
• Lastly and finally you will receive a message on your phone, about your train ticket journey.