Prime Minister Modi’s Cabinet Reshuffle
NewDelhi: New ministers and junior ministers have received a promotion to Prime Minister Modi’s Cabinet Reshuffle at Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s Council of Ministers, which today has been restarted by a number of major ministries, such as the Health, Law, Information and Technology and Railways.
In the current revision, the number of cabinet ministers has increased by 21 to 30. The number of ministers in the junior office also increased from 23 to 45. There are fewer independent ministers — the total has decreased from 9 to 2.
Full list of Cabinet Ministers
Here’s the full list of Cabinet Ministers
1. Narayan Tatu Rane: Minister of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises
2. Sarbananda Sonowal: Minister of Ports, Shipping and Waterways; and Minister of AYUSH
3. Dr. Virendra Kumar: Minister of Social Justice and Empowerment
4. Jyotiraditya M Scindia: Minister of Civil Aviation
5. Ramchandra Prasad Singh: Minister of Steel
6. Ashwini Vaishnaw: Minister of Railways; Minister of Communications; and Minister of Electronics and Information
7. Pashupati Kumar Paras: Minister of Food Processing Industries
8. Kiren Rijiju: Minister of Law and Justice
9. Raj Kumar Singh: Minister of Power; and Minister of New and Renewable Energy
10. Hardeep Singh Puri: Minister of Petroleum and Natural Gas; and Minister of Housing and Urban Affairs
11. Mansukh Mandaviya: Minister of Health and Family Welfare; and Minister of Chemicals and Fertilizers
12. Bhupender Yadav: Minister of Environment, Forest and Climate Change; and Minister of Labour and Employment
13. Parshottam Rupala: Minister of Fisheries, Animal Husbandry and Dairying
14. G. Kishan Reddy: Minister of Culture; Minister of Tourism; and Minister of Development of North Eastern
15. Anurag Singh Thakur: Minister of Information and Broadcasting; and Minister of Youth Affairs and Sports
Prime Minister Modi’s Cabinet Reshuffle 2.0 News
Thirty-six new ministers entered the government and 4 prominent ministers today left the nation to compensate for criticism in Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s reboot.
The second wave of Covid fierce in the run-up to important elections. Read more about Prime minister it –
PM Modi has now 77 ministers, over half of whom have been new. The 15 new cabinet members include Anurag Thakur and Hardeep Puri.
Also sworn in as Minister of Cabinet were Sarbananda Sonowal, Jyotire Scindia, Narayan Rane, Bhupender Yadav and Ashwini Vaishnaw.
However, the resignations generated greater headlines than new ministers on a day when the IT and Law Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad, Santé Minister Harsh Wardhan and Minister for Environment Prakash Jawekar came to light.
This is the first significant revision of the Cabinet by PM Modi since his second term in power in 2019.
On Wednesday, the first mega-cabinet rehabilitation took place in Prime Minister Nary Modi’s second term at Rashtrapati Bhavan, the anticipated introduction of the 43 new faces in the Union Cabinet. The administration of Modi 2.0 has looked at the growing youth leaders and the forthcoming parliamentary elections for numerous fresh faces.
Prime Minister Modi’s Cabinet Reshuffle 2.0 News. In India, there are 53 ministries of the Union. However, only 30 Cabinet Ministers and two independent MoS ministries will deal with those ministries.
This is done to create synergies across departments with comparable or superposed fields. Silos will be broken up and effective amongst ministries that help to accomplish a shared goal,
A new task allocation will allow for the full government strategy.
This is perhaps the ‘youngest cabinet’ in India’s history. In the last month, PM Modi had many meetings, such as Amit Shah, Rajnath Singh, Nitin Kadarari and several other ministers, with President JP Nadda of the BJP and union ministers.
The cabinet of Modi 2.0 has seen Jyotiraditya Scindia, Anupriya Patel, and Ajay Bhatt be inducted into ministers of the Union, while MoS Finance is expected to be increased by Anurag Thakur. Three attorneys, six physicians, seven former city officials and five engineers also joined the Council during the Cabinet upheaval.
The head of the RSS, Mohan Bhagwat and the joint for the previous several days General Secretaries Krishna Gopal and Manmohan Vaidya have been in the national capital.
People Also Searched For :
Government Jobs In India – Apply Now
The Family Man Season 2 – For Free
Where Brands and Bloggers find each other : Know More
Coronavirus Free Registration: Register Now
Coronavirus Vaccine Side Effect – Click To Know
Play Amazon and Flipkart Quiz . Win rewards daily – Play Now
Electric Cars in India Total Cars : Know More