lockdown India: The Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) recently announced all the new guidelines for the reopening of certain activities all across the country and it will come into effect from today onwards. In ‘Unlock 4.0’ Metro Rail services will resume, and the ceiling of a maximum number of persons for functions and congregations will be increased as well.
On Saturday Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) issued fresh guidelines for lockdown in Unlock 4 alloying opening up more activities in areas outside the containment zones. Allowing certainly faced reopening of activities in the fourth round of unlocking in containment zones it has continued to extend lockdown till September 30.
Minister of Home Affairs (MHA) releases the new guidelines and this is based on feedback received from states and union territories’ decisions given concerning related central ministers and departments.
Here’s what is allowed in Unlock 4:
• Sports, cultural, religious, social, entertainment, and political functions and other congregations will be permitted with a ceiling of 100 persons.
• Open heirs theatres will be permitted to open.
• Outside containment zones, States and Union territories may permit up to 50 percent of teaching and non-teaching staff to be called to the schools to add time for online teaching and related works from September 21.
• Metro rail will be allowed to operate from September 7.
• There will be no restrictions on the interstate and intrastate movement of persons and goods.
What remains closed :
• Educational schools, colleges, and coaching institutions will continue to remain closed, the online classes will be the regular class activity up to September 30.
• Swimming pools, Cinema halls, entertainment parks, and theatres, will continue to remain closed.
• MHA said international air travel to remain suspended.