India Taza wishes you all a Happy Independence Day
Prime Minister Narendra Modi has said some important points while addressing the nation after unfurling the tricolour on the rampart of the red fort on the occasion of Independence Day on Saturday.
The main aspects of PM Modi’s Speech given below :
• Construction offers the grand ram temple in Ayodhya started 10 days ago.
Ramjanmbhoomi’s issue which prevailed for centuries has been resolved peacefully.
• The Conduct of the people of the country has been unprecedented and it is an inspiration for the future.
• In the next 1000 days, Lakshadweep will also be connected to a submarine optical fibre cable.
• There are more than 300 islands in our country. This keeping in mind their geographical location and their significance in the development of the nation, the work to begin a new project in some of these Island is underway
• De-limitation exercise is being carried out in Jammu and Kashmir the country is committed to the completion of this work so that elections are held and people’s representatives should be elected there.
• From LOC to LAC, whoever tried to raise their eyes in our country, our soldiers will respond to it in the same manner.
• He said that today is not just the one with whom we share a border but also so those with whom our heart says connected and there is harmony in our relations.
• This 1 year is the year of the rides received by the woman and that the leads in Jammu and Kashmir and it’s also the year of the new journey of development for Jammu and Kashmir. This 1 year is also for the life of dignity for the refugee in Jammu and Kashmir.
• Today there are 3 vaccines in the testing stage in India as soon as the scientist gives a green signal the country will begin their large-scale production.
• “Aatmanirbhar, modern, new and prosperous India”. Education has a key role in making this. So we have bought the new education policy after three decades that has been will come throughout the country, which will be the new conference for all the students.
• In 2014 there were only five dozen village panchayats were connected with optical fibre. Now in the last 5 years, 1.5 Lakh village panchayats have been connected with optical fibre. I say in the coming 1000 days, every village of the nation will be connected with optical fibre.
• Aatmanirbhar Bharat is Aatmanirbhar Bharat agriculture and farmers to provide model infrastructure to the farmers of the country agriculture in infrastructure fund is raising of Rs. 1 lakh crores has been created.
• Previous year there was a record 18% increase in foreign direct investment (FDI) to our country. But the world has shown confidence in India as we have worked on our policies, democracy, and strengthening of the foundation of our economy.
• Many big companies today at turning towards India. Like Apple there are many others, we have to move towards the mantra of ‘Make for the world’ along with ‘Make in India’.
• Indian people’s mindset should be ‘vocal for local’. We should appreciate our local products if you don’t do this then our products will not get the opportunity to do better and we will not be getting encouraged.
• I can’t see young children in front of me today at the red fort today we are going through a distinct, coronavirus that has to stop everyone. In these times of COVID, warriors have heaved the mantra of Seva parmo dharma and served the people of India. I express my gratitude to them.
• Modi Ji expressing his words towards women is saying that whenever women receive opportunity they made us proud and strengthened. Today the nation is determined to provide equal opportunities for self-employment and Employment to them.
On one side today women are working in coal mines and on the other side, our daughters are touching the sky while flying fighter planes.
• We have started a committee where we will consider the minimum age for marriage for our daughters, they will take an appropriate decision after the committee submits their report.